- Split Files
- easily split a giant XML file in smaller fragments or apply a a filter saving
the results in a set of folders using a set of rules. Navigate the fragments using the editor.
- Advanced Search
- use a set of options to search in the XML components, even in base64 coded text, and
reformat the tree to highlight the results. Use XPath syntax for advanced queries.
- Customizable View
- the editor can show you the XML tree using different view modes. Filter
the display of attributes or get information about the number of children.
- Compare XML
- compare XML entities, elements, attributes and so, on and view the results in graphical form or
get a list of differences. Use color in the tree view.
- Compare XSD
- graphically compare XML Schema files. View differences in a graphics panel or get a list.
Export the difference view as SVG.
- View XSD
- view XSD in a graphics panel. Zoom on elements or types, get the element definition
directly from the object. Switch between the editor and the graphical representation.
- Anonymize data
- clean XML from sensitive data before using them in development. Save a set of rules
and apply them to repeat the processing every time you need it.
- let QXmlEdit collect your file accesses for a work session you define, to have an
handy access to the most used files; when your work is done, close the session
or start over another one.
- View Structure
- explore the structure of a XML file so big that does not fit in memory. See how the elements, attributes
or text are distributed into the structure.
- Edit XSD types
- edit XML Schema files with specialized dialogs. Insert elements, types or attributes using a
dedicated panel. Edit annotations for elements.
In the "tutorials"
section you can find detailed explaination of most of these features.
QXmlEdit has a lot of other features to offer:
- Easily navigate hierarchy
- Show Base 64 coded text
- Encoding explorer
- Base 64 data editing
- Base 64 tools
- Outline hierarchy
- Show children count
- Filter attribute view
- Outline hierarchy
- XSLT edit mode
- Customized styles
- Columnar view
- XML Snippets
- Attribute filtering