Downloads of previous versions are hosted on sourceforge.net and listed here:
Downloads are hosted on sourceforge.net and listed here:
- Fixed some memory leaks.
- Manipulation of namespaces: set, remove, replace, normalize.
- Manipulation of prefixes: set, remove, replace.
- Fix #37 (https://github.com/lbellonda/qxmledit/issues/37).
- Autocompletion editing attributes (activated with ctrl+space).
- Added error message in splitting files operation.
- New options for splitting files: extract and group, even in CSV format.
- Fixed a bug on schema choose dialog.
- Option to override stream saving to handle 8 bit non ASCII like encodings (EBCDIC) when Qt has problems.
- Fixed an issue with contribution module and isnan definition.
- Fixed issue #36 Compilation error in openSUSE c++11 compatibility.
- Fixed a problem with file encoding with multibyte characters and attribute alignment.
- New editor for XSD facets.
- Fixed open file, file filter in MacOSX.
- Changed the formatting of the data in binary viewer.
- New dialog box to choose the detail level of the editor at the startup and recalled via menu.
- Created the "Task" menu.
- Enabled the use of QWTPlot3d library and OpenGL.
- Enforced limits in the data extraction panel.
- Enriched the export statistics of view data panel.
- Attributes sorted case insensitive.
- Asynchronous loading of data in Data Visualization dialog.
- Fix for compilation errors on OS/2 due to precompiled headers.
- Added an option to show or hide the element icon in the editor.
- Added man page.
- Added a command line option for anonymization.
- Added a delete siblings feature.
- Fixed small memory leaks.
- Fixed a bug in the save search terms that was writing more than one time the same item.
- Implemented the sorting of attributes in the current element or in all the file.
- New option to limit the attributes line length to a given column.
- Option to show the attributes alphabetically sorted.
- Fixed a bug on the single instance application option saving.
- Export the selected element to file.
- New menu to show the containing folder in system browser.
- Fixed a bug on XSLT element insert.
- New option for set attribute maximum offset from element tag when saving.
- New tool button for indentation settings.
- After a search operation the menu status is evaluated.
- Fixed a regression on "New".
- The search panel on session data is now opening on request.
- New close window menu item.
- Project option to disable precompiled headers.
- New flags for filling data.
- Clone elements tool.
- New tool: fill serie to fill a set of elements with consecutive values.
- Variants of base 64 handled in the base 64 dialog.
- Fixed some behavior on file reopen.
- Enabled the application single instance via a configuration key.
- Inserted a menu to raise all the windows.
- Parified the behavior of the first windows to the other ones.
- Fixed a bug that did not show an error message when opening an invalid XML file.
- The application is now single instance when invoked from command line.
- New option to show text in tooltip as a base 64 coded image.
- Enabled source code compatibility with Qt 4.7.3.
- Disabled edit of text elements when clicking on CDATA checkbox in edit element panel.
- Added a new menu item for closing the siblings of the selection.
- DTD declaration editable in the "Info" dialog.
- Handled the DTD declaration on load and save.
- Added an option to preserve attributes order when saving.
- Added an option to open a file using the current editor or a new window reversing the settings.
- Open a new file by default happens in a new editor windows. Options to revert this behaviour.
- Added a library of predefined namespaces.
- Accepted drop files on Base64 dialog.
- Matched tag names and structure to GitHub conventions.
- Namespace management in edit element.
- User defined namespace management and storage in embedded database.
- Moved the I/O to StAX using QXmlStream.
|Source code tag
|| Link to tag